X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jialing 110cc 3v engine

will the jialing 110 3v fit in a 84 atc 70? i am rebuilding mine i have had it since i was 4 and i wont let go.

Originally posted by kawi400
    will the jialing 110 3v fit in a 84 atc 70? i am rebuilding mine i have had it since i was 4 and i wont let go.
    The motor will bolt to the frame.You may have a problem with the intake.

Comment

ok thanks for the info it is on its way!!!!!!

Comment

I have a Loncin 110cc in mine and I had to machine about 1/8" off the base of the intake so the air cleaner would not hit the bottom of the tank.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingW
          I have a Loncin 110cc in mine and I had to machine about 1/8" off the base of the intake so the air cleaner would not hit the bottom of the tank.

Never heard of a Loncin?sp maybe?

Comment

The spelling is right 225. Loncin is right up there with the Lifan and Jialing.

http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/showthrea...t=30222&page=4

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingW
              The spelling is right 225. Loncin is right up there with the Lifan and Jialing.

http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/showthrea...t=30222&page=4

Thanks

I haven't seen one or head of one until today.

Love the Tonka 70.My son is eyeballing it.

Comment

My Loncin runs like a swiss watch. I love it. Some day I want to put a 110 in Tonka trike.

Comment

if i get the cobra exhaust will i have to mod it to get a good fit? if so what other companies sell good exhaust that will fit?

Comment

Sterdy prouducts sells an exhaust but its spendy. I bought a chinese aftermarket pipe for a CRF50 off Ebay and all I had to do was put a couple of minor bends in it to get it to fit. Total price was 57.00.

Comment

ok thanks. also should i get a new carb or rejet the stock one.

Comment

Are you talking about a carb for the Jialing motor or your stock one?

Comment

the jialing

Comment

Check Ebay for your motor. Many of the motors offered come with everything i.e. carb, intake, electrics etc. I have even seen a couple that include the harness. You also might want to PM Tres for a quote, he sells the Lifan motors but I'm not sure what his motors include.

Comment

ok thanks. a harness for a kicker is no big deal i could do it myself. thanks for all your help, the info will make my projest go alot smoother.
                              i will post pics when i am done.

Comment

Working...
                              X