X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First ATC 70

Hey guys!!! Just picked up a 1985 Honda ATC 70 for $100.00 last night. Guy says it ran when he was last home 2 months ago. I haven't tried starting it because I wanna change all fluids first.

It is missing a couple parts though. It's missing the air box which I am not that worried about as I am thinking I will probably swap motors anyways. It is also missing the whole thumb throttle/kill switch assembly. Anyone have one forsale or know where I can purchase the whole assembly??

Will post a picture later when I am on a regular computer!!!

Welcome to the club.

Send wonderboy a pm on the switch/ throttle. I know he just got a newish one. Not positive on the shape of the one he's replacing.

Comment

watch out, those ATC 70s breed. you will find yourself with another one soon. post pics when you can, we like pics.

Comment

Originally posted by jensenracing77 View Post
        watch out, those ATC 70s breed. you will find yourself with another one soon. post pics when you can, we like pics.
        Yeah and they can do it by them self. I have 3 now, and it all happened before I knew it. LOL

Comment

I am already looking for another one!! My son thinks this one is his. He is only 3 though so about another 6-12 months and he will be ready for one!!!

Comment

Look on www.dratv.com for parts

Comment

Thanks Smoke, I am looking for the whole thumb throttle assembly though which no one sells new anymore that I have found!! I did PM Wonderboy and am waiting for pics and prices so we will see what happens!!!

Comment

Working...
              X