X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neanderthal man didnt wear animal skins

no sir, they were hairy, and migrated across from asia and found north america full of resources in which they multiplied

yes trikers...im talking about bigfoot

the pressure cooker is about to blow its lid

dr melba ketchum, rick dyer, and todd standing...the trifecta of research

a gilly suit and months of stalking result in clear front facials, hank was capped in san antonio texas behind a home depot, and several full dna gnomes have been sequenced......take your pic

my problem is, humans living on federal land and not paying any taxes?

yes they have a strategic advantage, yes they belong on this earth, we are so out of place the only thing that can explain us being here is creation by a supreme power

they are like the wolf, and we are that of the domesticated poodle

lets not all rush in with an opinion now....i can see no one i ready to comment until the body of hank is officially released...it ok, i'll bump this thread when he is shown

sorry peeps, I am already in the post specimen world...i dont ask what if?....i ask what is?

Comment

Oh, you saw the same episode of Shipping Wars too. ROFLOL

Comment

Originally posted by mymint87 View Post
        lets not all rush in with an opinion now.....it ok, i'll bump this thread when he is shown

sorry peeps, I am already in the post specimen world...i dont ask what if?....i ask what is?
        closest artist rendition until Hank is officially publicly released.....

Comment

relax flunkies.........here he is

Comment

Hey thats Johnny Van Zant from lynard Skynard. He died in a plane crash.

Comment

Originally posted by poco loco View Post
              Hey thats Johnny Van Zant from lynard Skynard. He died in a plane crash.
              OR DID HE ?????

Comment

Why the f*ck did I click on here? WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH ME! I can't understand a frickin' thing Minty is saying. And I don't want to EVEN speculate what is going on in that head of his. The title intrigued me, I'm such a loser. What a moron, hook, line, and sinker. I was reeled in. Like a moth to flames, now I won't sleep tonight... Then poco and Raffa make it worse, they actually have something to add. Mom warned me about you type of guys "Stay away" Mamma said, "They're just trouble-makers". I'm probably gonna go to jail now... stupid thread...

Comment

Originally posted by mymint87 View Post
                  no sir, they were hairy, and migrated across from asia and found north america full of resources in which they multiplied

yes trikers...im talking about bigfoot

the pressure cooker is about to blow its lid

dr melba ketchum, rick dyer, and todd standing...the trifecta of research

a gilly suit and months of stalking result in clear front facials, hank was capped in san antonio texas behind a home depot, and several full dna gnomes have been sequenced......take your pic

my problem is, humans living on federal land and not paying any taxes?

yes they have a strategic advantage, yes they belong on this earth, we are so out of place the only thing that can explain us being here is creation by a supreme power

they are like the wolf, and we are that of the domesticated poodle
                  looks like Dr Ketchum with the erickson project is trying to steal the thunder of team tracker/rick dyer......but where is todd?

here's ketchum
                  http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1473883

but we all know Dyer has the body

plus STARTING IN JANUARY 2014......4 new TV series on bigfoot including a Dean Cain hosted game show, 9 teams, 20 million dollars, capture a live one

its about to be Hank the bigfoot mania

Comment

world tour...dead specimen http://bigfoottoday.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...3DQcGq5w#t=128

Comment

what started as a Joe Rogan idea, ...Les Stroud (after having an encounter on his own show man vrs wild)will now team up with stud Todd Standing, a they adorn gilly suits to study/capture a bigfoot

heres some of todd's work http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Y3YqST6CU

Comment

finding bigfoot TV series is trash....4 years and nothing to show, thats what you get when your just trying to make money

Comment

pfffffft you see **** like that everyday on the reservation just outside of Hardin, Montana. They prefer the sovereign nations, less for the foot to deal with, easier to stay out of sight of the brain dead. Show me something I havent seen.

Comment

Hahaha!!!!!

Comment

new buzz word is meganthropus...i laugh now looking at prehistoric man illustrations....what the heck, every one has a monkey head on a hairless human body...its like looking at globe of the earth turned into a pizza just because of beliefs....put some hair on those things and accept they still roam the earth

here' a pic of meganthropus next to the famous LUCY...both of which should be covered with thick hair

Comment

Working...
                              X